Calamarata with San Marzano Tomatoes, 'Nduja & Burrata Recipe
It may be the 'nduja, heating up our hearts, or the soft burrata melting away, but this recipe made of the most delicious ingredients speaks of passionate love, care and intense chemistry. And it's ready in less than 30 minutes, so nothing you cannot achieve even if you arrived home late. Given the ingredients are all there of course ;)
Ingredients for 2
1. Bring abundant salted water to the boil.
2. In a pan, heat a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil with the garlic and when the cloves turn slightly gold, add the tomato sauce.
3. After a few minutes, add the 'Nduja and mix until it is dissolved in the sauce. Depending on how you like your sauce, you can let it become dry on a high heat, or reduce the heat and leave it runny. We went for the first option, because we like a thick sauce and the burrata provides the softness anyway.
4. Toss the pasta in the boiling water, and cook through. This pasta is absolutely incredible, but it will take its time (usually longer than advertised on the packaging). When cooked, drain and transfer in the pan.
5. Increase the heat and mix the pasta with the sauce until you are happy with the consistency.
6. Plate, and place the burrata on top of the pasta. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Enjoy!